For the Bio:
- 80-150 words per bio (ideal - if you run a bit over it's OK, but try not to run more than 30 words over and 20 words under)
- For those who've previously supplied bios, take a look at yours (sent 2x previously via email attachment) - and update the info based on where you are at now with your art.
- Bio text should be written in 3rd person to be consistent (no use of "I" - Write as if someone else were writing about you)
- Please edit or add text accordingly. I can work with you to finesse the writing (if needed and upon request), but you'll need to supply the basic ideas and info.
- For anyone else who wants to be in the group portfolio, please provide us with your bio.
- Contact me with any questions (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Submit 3-5 images of your work
- Images should be 300 DPI and 5 inches in width or height
- If images are too large to email you can bring a CD to the next meeting or contact Andie directly for advice/assistance (email@example.com)